pc game Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith
Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith | 143.82 MB
The heiress to the Empire has been kidnapped and you must save her. Living in the shadow of your father, whose heroism became the stuff of legends, you are an Imperial Soldier forging your own path. When the heiress to the Empire is kidnapped, you finally get the chance to step out of your father's shadow and face your destiny. The doors of fate are cracked open, and you are thrust into the middle of a dangerous political plot.
* The awesome, fully scripted, back-view custom CT-based battle system by Mithran. This is a sophisticated evolution of the RPG battle system that includes a winner-take-all threat system, and new stats, including Speed, Build, Shield Block, MPregen, and Equipment Weight.
* Original soundtrack written by the game creator, Harmonic. I make use of high-end VST plugins from EastWest, including Symphony Orchestra, Ministry Of Rock, Stormdrum, and Symphonic Choirs. All these are tied together using Cubase AI4, and a Yamaha KX8 midi controller.
* Side quest system: The game features a large amount of dynamic, enjoyable side-quests… these really bring the world to life! And they reward items, money, and skill points.
* Augment System! This is a really amazing feature that is pretty unique to Deadly Sin 2. A system scripted by Mithran, it allows you to customize any weapon, shield, or helm/body/arm armor with augments that you find around the world, or can buy in shops. Each item can be augmented with a total of one augment item, but the augments can be replaced on the same item, sacrificing the original augment. Augments add stats, status effects, elemental changes, and other enhancements that are endlessly fun to play around with.
* In depth skill point system: Each PC has a unique skill tree. Invest skill points gained from leveling up, or completing quests. In Deadly Sin 2, you can have your skill points refunded by an Inn NPC!
* Monster nodes: Every map with random encounters can have the encounters turned off by finding the monster node, which also rewards skill points. In Deadly Sin 2, monster nodes can be turned back on at your will!
* Mouse interface: You can use the mouse to do most everything, except move around, which is still done with the arrow keys. You can choose not to use the mouse by simply moving it off screen. Use Alt-Enter to toggle full screen mode.
* OS : Windows XP/Vista/7
* Processor : Pentium 1 GHz or Better
* Memory : 256 MB
* Hard Drive : 300 MB Free
* Video Memory : DirectX Compatible
* Sound Card : DirectX Compatible
* DirectX: 9.0
* Keyboard & Mouse
* CD Rom Drive
part 1 http://depositfiles.com/files/53ysr1xoh
part 2 http://depositfiles.com/files/qv4i1oxl5